Guitar Fret Cutters Stainless Steel Compatible
- Product Code: TF002s
- EAN: 5060489150011
- Availability: In Stock
£21.85 each & FREE Delivery in UK.Dispatched within 3 days
These fret wire cutters are a high quality large end cutter that has been precision ground by us for use as a fret cutter.
The design of the cutting edge has been optimised for withstanding harder fret materials such as stainless steel as well as the more common nickel alloy.
The jaws of these cutters are Chrome Vanadium which is more than adequate material to cut stainless steel frets. The force required is best achieved by taking full advantage of the 8 inch long handles and squeezing the jaws shut at the very ends of the handles.
Many cutter brands have been tried and tested and these offer the properties of
• Made from very hard tool steel
• 8" long handles with comfortable rubber grips
• Able to cut the hardest fret wire including stainless steel frets
• Hardened and Tempered Tool Steel
Our precision grinding of the cutting ends allows
• The cutters to be used very close to the fretboard. This minimises the amount of fret left that has to be filed.
• The point at which the cut is going to occur to be visible before committing to the cut.
FREE With This Item
• A comprehensive guide to fret replacement
|Dispatch Time and Shipping Method|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatched within 3 days|
|UK||Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For|
|International||Royal Mail International Airmail Tracked|
|Shipping Costs For This Product|
|Single Item Shipping Cost
|Combined Shipping Cost
(at 75% Discount)
|Combined Shipping Cost||The cost is calculated as |
1) The item with the highest postal rate is charged at full rate
2) ALL additional items are charged at the discounted rate of 75%
TOTAL SHIPPING COST =
(Highest Postal Cost Item @ Full Rate) + (Additional items @ Discounted Rate);