Guitar Neck Rest. Lengths 75mm to 440mm Available
- Product Code: TA005
- EAN: 5060489150516
- Availability: In Stock
£14.59 each & FREE Delivery in UK.** Order by 10.00am for SAME DAY DISPATCH **
This neck rest / neck caul is available in many different lengths. Please contact us if the size you require is not listed.
This is a simple design of neck rest consisting of a "V" shape cork surface attached to a block made from RedWood PineFeatures
The back of the neck sits in a stable position in the V and the cork provides a good surface that will not scratch the guitar and not let it slip. I have also put a layer of cork across the base of the rest, so it does not slip on the surface it sits on.
The rest takes care of the supporting interface to the guitar neck - the height it supports the back of the neck is about 40mm. further packing (simple sheet wood) to get the height to match a particular guitar may be needed.
As a guide
• the 200mm, 240mm and 300mm sizes are suitable for standard sized guitars;
• the 75mm and 150mm sizes can be used as smaller guitar OR as head support on standard guitars;
• the larger 370mm and 440mm are suitable for bass guitars.
FREE With This Item
• Advice sheet on use of this tool
• A comprehensive guide to fret replacement
|Dispatch Time and Shipping Method|
|Dispatch Time||** Order by 10.00am for SAME DAY DISPATCH **|
|UK||Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For|
|International||Royal Mail International Airmail Tracked|
|Shipping Costs For This Product|
|Single Item Shipping Cost
|Combined Shipping Cost
(at 75% Discount)
|Combined Shipping Cost||The cost is calculated as |
1) The item with the highest postal rate is charged at full rate
2) ALL additional items are charged at the discounted rate of 75%
TOTAL SHIPPING COST =
(Highest Postal Cost Item @ Full Rate) + (Additional items @ Discounted Rate);
|Materials||Softwood and Cork|