Engraved Brass in Bone Guitar Pins. 5.5mm
- Product Code: PP005
- EAN: 5060489150554
- Availability: In Stock
£26.00 per set of 6 + £2.06 p&p (UK)Dispatched within 10 days
The pins are individually crafted in our workshop. They are made from high density Buffalo Bone for the pins into which we then place an Engraved Brass Inlay with your choice of letters and numbers. Other patterns can be provided for an additional charge.
Included are full fitting instructions and a sanding kit if any fine adjustment on fitting is needed to obtain a snug fit. This benefits both the tone and sustain of the guitar.
Materials and Dimensions
• Pin material is natural bone which is white or creamy coloured and highly polished.
• The pins are 5.5 mm diameter at the top of the cone
• The cone angle is just under 5.5 degrees at 5.4 degrees - making them about 3.5mm diameter at the thin end.
• The cone is about 24mm long.
PLEASE CHECK THAT THESE PINS WILL FIT OR ARE OVERSIZED SO THEY CAN BE SANDED TO FIT
Lettering and Numbers
In order to do a letter or number, please note that it has to fit within a 5mm disc, and the width of the engraved line is minimum of about 0.5mm - see the spiral pattern in the picture for the thinnest line width.
Using the holder and abrasives provided these pins can be easily sanded down to obtain a snug fit. This benefits both the tone and sustain of the guitar.
FREE with this product
• Instructional Advice Sheet for fitting of guitar pins
• Abrasives kit for fitting pins
• Wooden pin holder
|Dispatch Time and Shipping Method|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatched within 10 days|
|UK||Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For|
|International||Royal Mail International Airmail Tracked|
|Shipping Costs For This Product|
|Single Item Shipping Cost
|Combined Shipping Cost
(at 75% Discount)
|Combined Shipping Cost||The cost is calculated as |
1) The item with the highest postal rate is charged at full rate
2) ALL additional items are charged at the discounted rate of 75%
TOTAL SHIPPING COST =
(Highest Postal Cost Item @ Full Rate) + (Additional items @ Discounted Rate);
|Materials||Cattle Bone and Brass|