Extra Large Guitar Pins. Oak Hardwood with MoP Inlay. 5.75mm
- Product Code: PP054
- EAN: 5060489151360
- Availability: In Stock
£22.80 per set of 6 & FREE Delivery in UK.Dispatched within 5 days
The pins are crafted by ourselves in our workshops in Derbyshire, UK. They are OVERSIZED with the size below the collar is 5.75mm. The material used is Oak hardwood with Mother of Pearl Dot. Included is full fitting instructions and a sanding kit is also provided if any fine adjustment on fitting is needed to obtain a snug fit. This benefits both the tone and sustain of the guitar.
- Cone Top Diameter : 5.75mm (0.23 inches). These pins are considered to be OVERSIZED.
- Cone Base Diameter : 4.5mm (0.18 inches).
- Cone Length : 24mm (0.94 inches).
- Cone Angle : 3 degrees.
- Dot Size on pin head : 3mm (0.12 inches).
- Slot width : 2.2mm (0.08 inches).
- Slot goes through the collar.
The pin material is Oak hardwood with a white dot made of Mother of Pearl.
The Oak wood used is European grown and is a very strong and durable hardwood. The hardness of Oak makes it ideal for guitar pins. When cut, it is dark brown in colour and a high sheen finish is made on the ball and collar of the pin.
I finish these pins with Beeswax polish, which results in dark oak coloured pins.
FREE with this product
- Instructional Advice Sheet for fitting of guitar pins.
- A sanding kit is provided if any fine adjustment on fitting is needed.
- Wooden pin holder.
|Dispatch Time and Shipping Method|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatched within 5 days|
|UK||Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For|
|International||Royal Mail International Airmail Tracked|
|Shipping Costs For This Product|
|Single Item Shipping Cost
|Combined Shipping Cost
(at 75% Discount)
|Combined Shipping Cost||The cost is calculated as |
1) The item with the highest postal rate is charged at full rate
2) ALL additional items are charged at the discounted rate of 75%
TOTAL SHIPPING COST =
(Highest Postal Cost Item @ Full Rate) + (Additional items @ Discounted Rate);