Birch Hardwood with Black Oak Dot. 5.5mm
- Product Code: PP052
- EAN: 5060489151087
- Availability: In Stock
£22.80 per set of 6 & FREE Delivery in UK.Dispatched within 5 days
The pins are crafted by ourselves in our workshops in Derbyshire, UK. The material used is Birch hardwood with Black Oak Dot. Included is full fitting instructions and a sanding kit is also provided if any fine adjustment on fitting is needed to obtain a snug fit. This benefits both the tone and sustain of the guitar.
- Cone Top Diameter : 5.5mm (0.22 inches).
- Cone Base Diameter : 4.3mm (0.17 inches).
- Cone Length : 24mm (0.94 inches).
- Cone Angle : 3 degrees.
- Dot Size on pin head : 3mm (0.12 inches).
- Slot width : 2.2mm (0.08 inches).
- Slot goes through the collar.
The pin material is Birch hardwood with a black dot made of black Oak.
The Birch wood used is European grown and is a very strong and durable hardwood. Birch has a hardness that is about the same as Oak which makes it ideal for guitar pins. When cut, it is white in colour and the fine grain allows a high sheen finish to be made on the ball and collar of the pin.
I can finish these pins with either Beeswax polish, which results in honey coloured pins, or I can polish them in talc which retains the original white color.
FREE with this product
- Instructional Advice Sheet for fitting of guitar pins.
- A sanding kit is provided if any fine adjustment on fitting is needed.
- Wooden pin holder.
|Dispatch Time and Shipping Method|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatched within 5 days|
|UK||Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For|
|International||Royal Mail International Airmail Tracked|
|Shipping Costs For This Product|
|Single Item Shipping Cost
|Combined Shipping Cost
(at 75% Discount)
|Combined Shipping Cost||The cost is calculated as |
1) The item with the highest postal rate is charged at full rate
2) ALL additional items are charged at the discounted rate of 75%
TOTAL SHIPPING COST =
(Highest Postal Cost Item @ Full Rate) + (Additional items @ Discounted Rate);